A Premier Backboard Company
TrueBounce is committed to provide our customers with innovative, high quality athletic equipment and unparalleled service. We understand the specific needs of our customers and strive to accommodate them at all costs. If it can be done TrueBounce will find a way to accomplish it. The custom ability allows us to meet most if not all of our customer’s needs and requests. It is service like this that has made TrueBounce a major player in the custom manufacturing of superior athletic equipment. When performance matters choose TrueBounce! Combine TrueBounce with SportProsUSA and get the very best basketball hoop in town!
TB Products offered:
- Indoor Systems: TrueBounce® indoor products are built with player performance in mind. Our unique, perforated backboard releases up to 28% of the ball’s energy upon impact, which results in a better bounce for scoring and rebounding. Striping and padding colors for TrueBounce® boards are customizable to match school or organization colors. We also offer a wide range of rims and mounting systems that are both durable and practical.
- XP Series Perforated Backboard: The TrueBounce Backboard is made with a near indestructible playing surface that is made from a 1/2″ thick polycarbonate. The surface contains 1/2″ perforated holes allowing for enhanced play through our patent pending technology. The shot box and perimeter striping is etched into the surface and is available in many colors. The heavy duty “E” channelled aluminum frame creates an extremely durable backstop while remaining lighter than standard glass systems. Anchored to the frame in each corner is a keyway attachment system for easy mounting. We have also affixed a back rim mounting plate for added strength. Rubber gaskets surround the polycarbonate to eliminate any unwanted vibration. Each board contains perforated holes to release the balls energy and create a “true bounce” off the backboard. Padding sold separately.
- Outdoor Products: TB outdoor products are built to last. TrueBounce®backboards are constructed of heavy-duty materials. They are designed to resist the elements, and can also withstand heavy use. Customize your court by selecting backboards, backboard striping colors, goals, pole systems and padding to fit your needs and budget. TrueBounce® also offers custom retrofit kits for mounting new backboards onto existing pole or mounting structures. Our team will work with you to help you select the products that will meet the needs of your court or community.
- Xl Series Perforated Backboard: The TrueBounce Recreational Series is made with a near indestructible playing surface that is made from a 1/2″ thick polycarbonate. The surface contains 1/2″ perforated holes allowing for enhanced play through our patented technology. It is tough enough to withstand some of the toughest elements and playing conditions. The shot box and perimeter striping is available in many colors. The heavy duty “E” channelled aluminum frame is the most rugged in the industry. The perforations in the backboard will prevent undo strain on your pole structures and it is assembled using stainless steel fasteners at all points, preventing rust and corrosion.
- Mounting Systems:A wide variety of mounting systems such as 4 Corner Wall Mount, 3 Point Wall Mount, Swing Up Wall Mount, Ceiling Supported Single Drop Masts can be used. Inquire within for your specific needs
- Wall Padding: 2′ x 6′ x 2″ thick fire retardant foam 100 ILD meets Cal. 117 specifications for enclosed compartments. Comes in 15 stock colors. Manufactured in the USA
- Custom Stadium Seating Pads:
Ask for details