- Get excited about ownership and share the excitement with your family!
- Call SportProsUSA to provide an estimate/site analysis.
- With the help of SportProsUSA, determine the best location for the court (considering a number of factors).
- Determine the size and component options for your court.
- Determine the color scheme and line design layout.
- Finalize proposal and contract.
- Approve proposals, design, and agreements.
- Place surface and component orders.
- Schedule construction work after all permits and approvals are secured.
- Clear vegetation and prepare site base.
- Determine drainage slope and direction.
- Form, pour concrete, and set anchors or sleeves for poles.
- Install components, surface, and line the court.
- Clean-up site.
- Get excited to play.
- Call friends, neighbors, and family and invite them to the party.
- HAVE FUN!
A basic broom, leaf blower, or hose can be used to keep the top surface free of debris. Because water drains quickly through the open-grid design, your court is ready for play soon after cleaning or inclement weather. We recommend an annual inspection and cleaning and offer easy maintenance plans for all of our customers. Contact us for more information.
Because your property is the biggest variable. At SportProsUSA, every court we build is custom designed and installed for you. There are many variables that we must identify when building your court: some projects require excavation or backfill, some communities require special permits, and some places need a retaining wall to secure the court. Our initial site visit will show us what unique features your backyard may have and help us identify exactly what’s important to you and your family, so we can build the court that fits your needs.
Depending on the size and scope of your court, SportProsUSA can have you ‘ready to play’ in a matter of days. Of course, site preparation, concrete placement, and busy schedules—both for us and your family—can require a little more time and planning. On average, count on about 4–6 weeks from the first time you meet with us until you’re shooting hoops or playing tennis with your kids.
The quote you receive will include a full-service solution for everything you need from design to play, including:
- In-person project evaluation
- Design services
- Layout of project
- Permits – we take care of the zoning permit paperwork and submit to town
- Site work needed to prepare your property for your new court
- Base for your new game court
- Providing and installing the Sport Court surface
- Providing and installing the chosen equipment
- Painting game lines on site to specification
In addition, we provide the following services at no additional cost to you:
- Real person answering the phone (and getting back to you within 24 hours)
- References and site visits to completed projects in your area
- USA Made products
- Insured workers on your property
- Longest standing modular company in the world
- Engineer-tested and quality controlled products
- LEED certification
- Recommendations for additional services if needed
- We offer the Safest Court in the world
- We offer the best shock absorption and protection from concussion and injuries
- We offer a non-abrasive surface
- Better fade resistance and longevity
- Courts built on all 7 continents
- Over 125,000 installations
We’ve built small ‘shooting courts’ for as little as $10,000 (with an existing base) and multi-sport backyard complexes that reached over six figures. The point is that we can build what you want. SportProsUSA will guide your design to include the features you want most within your budget, so you’ll get the court that is right for your family.
For a more detailed understanding of the cost to build a Sport Court game court, please lick here. For an accurate quote customized to your specific needs, please contact us to set up a free at-home estimate.