For the experience. We hope our knowledge, expertise, and passion for this business comes through in every interaction we have, but if it isn’t clear why you should choose us, please take a look over here for more information to better help make your decision.
Products and Benefits
YES – we hope you will! Sport Court game courts offer an almost unlimited number of color options and combinations. Whether it’s your school colors, or just a scheme that will fit your house, yard, or neighborhood, you set the design, and we build the court!
For more information (and inspiration!) please check out this handy guide.
Yup. Almost any surface—whether grass, artificial turf, or even concrete or asphalt—can be slippery when wet. We don’t recommend active play on any wet surface until the athlete has had the opportunity to test the surface and adjust his or her play accordingly. Fortunately, Sport Court’s open-grid design sheds water quickly, making it possible to return to action much sooner than with other surfaces, once the weather subsides.
With almost any purchase you make, you have choices and alternatives, and there are a few other companies who build outdoor courts. Most of them claim to be ‘just as good as Sport Court’ and some will sell inferior products at lower prices. Sport Court is the original brand, with the world’s largest network of experienced CourtBuilders. A game court is an important investment in your family’s health and togetherness—does it make sense to invest in something less than the best for your family?
You can, but… many of us who grew up playing on a backyard concrete or asphalt slabs have the scars to prove it! The bottom line here is the safety of your children, and there is no outdoor sports surface that delivers a better combination of shock absorption (protection from injury), ball response, traction, and playability than Sport Court’s PowerGame+™ outdoor modular flooring. There are other choices available, but why would you trust the safety of your children to an inferior surface?
- Proven – Custom engineered design that outplays any modular surface in the game from a company with over 45 years of experience building game courts.
- Weather Resistant – Specialty grid design reducing water retention on top of the surface and superior UV resistant formula.
- Performance – A lightly textured surface providing the best balance between dry traction and low skin abrasion. Plus, the reliable triple-action locking system keeps the surface secure during assertive play.
- Ball Response – PowerGame+™ delivers the same dribbling response as a hardwood floor unmatched by the industry.
- Safest – Superior, double-length shock absorption understructure, Lateral Forgiveness™ technology that lessens impact and risk of injuries compared to any other traditional outdoor surface.
At least 15 years. Sport Court game courts are constructed of the highest-quality and most durable materials. Your Sport Court surfacing is covered by a 15-year limited warranty, and we expect it to deliver at least that many years of playability and fun for your family.