- Get excited about ownership and share the excitement with your family!
- Call SportProsUSA to provide an estimate/site analysis.
- With the help of SportProsUSA, determine the best location for the court (considering a number of factors).
- Determine the size and component options for your court.
- Determine the color scheme and line design layout.
- Finalize proposal and contract.
- Approve proposals, design, and agreements.
- Place surface and component orders.
- Schedule construction work after all permits and approvals are secured.
- Clear vegetation and prepare site base.
- Determine drainage slope and direction.
- Form, pour concrete, and set anchors or sleeves for poles.
- Install components, surface, and line the court.
- Clean-up site.
- Get excited to play.
- Call friends, neighbors, and family and invite them to the party.
- HAVE FUN!
A basic broom, leaf blower, or hose can be used to keep the top surface free of debris. Because water drains quickly through the open-grid design, your court is ready for play soon after cleaning or inclement weather. We recommend an annual inspection and cleaning and offer easy maintenance plans for all of our customers. Contact us for more information.
Because your property is the biggest variable. At SportProsUSA, every court we build is custom designed and installed for you. There are many variables that we must identify when building your court: some projects require excavation or backfill, some communities require special permits, and some places need a retaining wall to secure the court. Our initial site visit will show us what unique features your backyard may have and help us identify exactly what’s important to you and your family, so we can build the court that fits your needs.
Depending on the size and scope of your court, SportProsUSA can have you ‘ready to play’ in a matter of days. Of course, site preparation, concrete placement, and busy schedules—both for us and your family—can require a little more time and planning. On average, count on about 4–6 weeks from the first time you meet with us until you’re shooting hoops or playing tennis with your kids.
The quote you receive will include a full-service solution for everything you need from design to play, including:
- In-person project evaluation
- Design services
- Layout of project
- Permits – we take care of the zoning permit paperwork and submit to town
- Site work needed to prepare your property for your new court
- Base for your new game court
- Providing and installing the Sport Court surface
- Providing and installing the chosen equipment
- Painting game lines on site to specification
In addition, we provide the following services at no additional cost to you:
- Real person answering the phone (and getting back to you within 24 hours)
- References and site visits to completed projects in your area
- USA Made products
- Insured workers on your property
- Longest standing modular company in the world
- Engineer-tested and quality controlled products
- LEED certification
- Recommendations for additional services if needed
- We offer the Safest Court in the world
- We offer the best shock absorption and protection from concussion and injuries
- We offer a non-abrasive surface
- Better fade resistance and longevity
- Courts built on all 7 continents
- Over 125,000 installations
We’ve built small ‘shooting courts’ for as little as $10,000 (with an existing base) and multi-sport backyard complexes that reached over six figures. The point is that we can build what you want. SportProsUSA will guide your design to include the features you want most within your budget, so you’ll get the court that is right for your family.
For a more detailed understanding of the cost to build a Sport Court game court, please lick here. For an accurate quote customized to your specific needs, please contact us to set up a free at-home estimate.
Unfortunately, each municipality has different rules for what can and cannot be done. Our best solution would be our Sport Court SportBase product. Using SportBase as a court base (instead of concrete) satisfies most municipalities qualifications regarding lot coverage.
Probably. Some communities require you to get residential building permits before work on your backyard game court can begin. SportProsUSA can manage the time-consuming and often stressful process of obtaining these permits for your project. We can gather all the required information for your Sport Court building permit, process the application and deliver the permit directly to you. Let us do the work for you! Contact us for more information.
Products and Benefits
For the experience. We hope our knowledge, expertise, and passion for this business comes through in every interaction we have, but if it isn’t clear why you should choose us, please take a look over here for more information to better help make your decision.
YES – we hope you will! Sport Court game courts offer an almost unlimited number of color options and combinations. Whether it’s your school colors, or just a scheme that will fit your house, yard, or neighborhood, you set the design, and we build the court!
For more information (and inspiration!) please check out this handy guide.
Yup. Almost any surface—whether grass, artificial turf, or even concrete or asphalt—can be slippery when wet. We don’t recommend active play on any wet surface until the athlete has had the opportunity to test the surface and adjust his or her play accordingly. Fortunately, Sport Court’s open-grid design sheds water quickly, making it possible to return to action much sooner than with other surfaces, once the weather subsides.
With almost any purchase you make, you have choices and alternatives, and there are a few other companies who build outdoor courts. Most of them claim to be ‘just as good as Sport Court’ and some will sell inferior products at lower prices. Sport Court is the original brand, with the world’s largest network of experienced CourtBuilders. A game court is an important investment in your family’s health and togetherness—does it make sense to invest in something less than the best for your family?
You can, but… many of us who grew up playing on a backyard concrete or asphalt slabs have the scars to prove it! The bottom line here is the safety of your children, and there is no outdoor sports surface that delivers a better combination of shock absorption (protection from injury), ball response, traction, and playability than Sport Court’s PowerGame+™ outdoor modular flooring. There are other choices available, but why would you trust the safety of your children to an inferior surface?
- Proven – Custom engineered design that outplays any modular surface in the game from a company with over 45 years of experience building game courts.
- Weather Resistant – Specialty grid design reducing water retention on top of the surface and superior UV resistant formula.
- Performance – A lightly textured surface providing the best balance between dry traction and low skin abrasion. Plus, the reliable triple-action locking system keeps the surface secure during assertive play.
- Ball Response – PowerGame+™ delivers the same dribbling response as a hardwood floor unmatched by the industry.
- Safest – Superior, double-length shock absorption understructure, Lateral Forgiveness™ technology that lessens impact and risk of injuries compared to any other traditional outdoor surface.
At least 15 years. Sport Court game courts are constructed of the highest-quality and most durable materials. Your Sport Court surfacing is covered by a 15-year limited warranty, and we expect it to deliver at least that many years of playability and fun for your family.
SportProsUSA builds Sport Court game courts that are custom designed to fit not only the available space in your yard, but your family’s lifestyle, interests, and budget. That said, the #1 complaint we have received over the years has been “I wish I would have made my court bigger!”
Ask Before You Build
SportPros does the project from start to finish. There are 5 major parts of the construction, and SportPros handles them all. All you have to do is enjoy your finished court!
- Site prep and footings
- Building the base
- Providing the surface
- Providing all the equipment.
- Installing all the above to specification
SportPros, of course! With one phone call, we’ll handle any issue which may arise. You are not chasing some internet company for resolution. Plus, we are backed by a Billion Dollar manufacturer that stands behind its products. If you want references, we can provide you customers that have been playing for years on their Sport Court.
Sport Court sends all of its products to be independently tested and verified. Our claims are proven, and safety is the #1 reason to use Sport Court. We care about your child’s long-term health. Small injuries today can create big issues long term. We do not just say it. We prove it.
No, SportPros is your full-service solution. From permits and design to construction and maintenance we do it all. It is our goal to provide long term value and care so your court will give you years and years of fun for your family.
Yes, SportPros hires and trains all of our installers locally in our warehouse in Northern NJ. Each employee is provided health insurance benefits and a retirement plan. They are an integral part of our team. The training provided gives our employees expertise in the field to build projects that are installed correctly, safely, and be long-lasting.
Made in the USA, owned by Sport Court.
SportPros is a distributor for the #1 sports surfacing company in the world, Sport Court. With over 45 years of manufacturing modular surfaces, Sport Court has the team, equipment and systems to ensure our surfaces stand up to rigorous testing.
Sport Court owns the factory that our tile is made in here in the USA. In fact, if you would like a tour of the factory, we can arrange a visit in Salt Lake City, UT. This is important because quality runs deep and having tile made in someone else’s facility gives you less control on quality.
Yes. We can provide site visits to several courts done at different time frames. As with all expensive purchases we want to you know that our work stands the test of time.
SportPros will gather all the paperwork required from the town and complete each document. If an engineers survey is required, we will work with any engineer you designate to provide all necessary information to the town. The permit fees will be passed along to you for payment.
Still have a question? Let us know!
Champions Start Here
CONSIDER THE REALITIES
UNDERSTAND THE PROCESS
& COST CONSIDERATIONS
PLAY WITH OUR
ONLINE COURT BUILDER:
ARE YOU READY TO
BE THE HANGOUT HOUSE?