NCPA (National Cooperative Purchasing Alliance) is a leading national government purchasing cooperative working to reduce the cost of goods and services by leveraging the purchasing power of public agencies in all 50 states. NCPA utilizes state of the art procurement resources and solutions that result in cooperative purchasing contracts that ensure all public agencies are receiving products and services of the highest quality at the lowest prices.
NCPA works with a lead public agency, who competitively solicits master contracts. Contracts are based on quality, performance, and most importantly pricing. These contracts are established using the following process:
- The Lead Agency issues a competitive solicitation for a product or service on behalf of NCPA and all public agencies.
- The solicitation is advertised nationally for a minimum of 30 days. You can view the current solicitations on the NCPA website.
- The solicitation contains language that allows the contract to be accessible nationally to public agencies in states whose laws allow for intergovernmental contract use (also known as “piggybacking” or “adopting”)
- Vendors respond to the solicitation with sealed responses that are recorded and publicly opened.
- The Lead Agency evaluates the responses based on “Identified Evaluation Criteria” and awards contracts.
Who Can Use NCPA’s Contracts
There are over 90,000 agencies nationwide from both the public and nonprofit sectors that are eligible to utilize NCPA’s cooperative purchasing contracts. These include, but are not limited to the following agency types:
About SportProsUSA and Purchasing
SportProsUSA is a family owned and operated full-service design-build company that provides customers with the highest quality sports products and services available on the market today. With over 10 years of sports construction experience and as a world-class distributor of internationally known sports equipment and products, SportProsUSA focuses on providing exceptional products backed by superior customer service and support.
The NCPA contract became effective in April and joins SportProsUSA’s growing list of public sector contracts, included NJPA and local and state contracts with New Jersey and New York. Customers can submit orders to [email protected]. To learn more about SportProsUSA’s affiliation with and the value it bring to NCPA contract users, visit http://www.ncpa.us/vendors/sportprosusa.
Click here for full press release – “SportProsUSA Awarded Athletic Court and Field Solutions Contract by National Cooperative Purchasing Alliance.”
Champions Start Here
CONSIDER THE REALITIES
UNDERSTAND THE PROCESS
& COST CONSIDERATIONS
PLAY WITH OUR
ONLINE COURT BUILDER:
ARE YOU READY TO
BE THE HANGOUT HOUSE?